24 July 2010

soap free

Earlier today Beth sent me an email with a link to an article about how to clean your hair without shampoo. http://simplemom.net/how-to-clean-your-hair-without-shampoo/ Now, if you know me at all, you know i have a tendency to dork out a bit about such things. I'm excited to give this a try! I clicked on a few of the links she sourced and a few more from those. Such amazing reviews from everyone who makes the switch. Not to mention, it would be nice to not have to worry about finding a shampoo and conditioner in Spain that I actually like and don't make my skin spaz out.

Probably more than a year ago I switched to Coconut Oil as my face moisturizer and i LOVE IT!!! I will never go back. Also recently I've started using apple cider vinegar as my toner and tea tree oil as needed for breakouts. So far, so good on those two as well. BUT I would really like to try this as well and hopefully eliminate the need for those other steps. :)

3 comments:

  1. I tried this "shampoo/conditioner" method this morning and I have to say it worked rather well. I am going to keep using it and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley! I'm totally geeking out about this! I can't wait to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so.... you can use coconut oil and it doesn't make you break out?! i am trying this cousin.

    ReplyDelete