08 December 2010

twenty-five

"There is a season for wildness and a season for settledness, and this is neither. This season is about becoming... Stop every once in a while and...ask yourself some good questions like, Am I proud of the life I’m living? What have I tried this month? What have I learned about God this year? Do the people I’m spending time with give me life, or make me feel small? Is there any brokenness in my life that’s keeping me from moving forward?

Now is your time. Become, believe, try. Walk closely with people you love, and with other people who believe that God is very good and life is a grand adventure. Don’t spend time with people who make you feel like less than you are. Don’t get stuck in the past, and don’t try to fast-forward yourself into a future you haven’t yet earned. Give today all the love and intensity and courage you can, and keep traveling honestly along life’s path."

-Shauna Niequist


Jill {via Katie via Melissa} sent me this article called "Twenty-Five" click on the link to read more. It's really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment