13 September 2010

Garage Sale

One of the many benefits of moving in with your parents and then moving to a foreign country is...you get rid of a lot of stuff. Last week and this week have/will be busy with packing and sorting and throwing away (!!!) things. I've already thrown out a lot. And put a lot in the garage sale pile. Which feels amazing. I'm pretty sure between now and December i will have gotten rid of a lot more. Which then of course, begs the question, why do i have so much to begin with? But, it's a chance to start over. To accumulate less stuff.


Also, shameless plug...
Spain Team Garage Sale!
Friday October 1, 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Saturday October 2, 8:00 am-4:00 pm

The location is an empty commercial space in the Highlands... 5501 NW 1st St. (which is North of Superior, to the West of I-80) I tried to paste in a Google map but... I couldn't. so you'll have to Google map it yourself :)

Obviously we want people to come!! and buy things! But we're also looking for people to donate. If you have any questions let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment