01 January 2011

Christmas 2010

We are a family of traditions. Christmas has always been more-or-less the same and it's wonderful. This year, since Christmas fell on a Saturday, it was a little a-typical for the Clark family. We did our normal Christmas Eve things....
{....and yes.... this is normal....at least for Bobbi....}
And then Christmas morning we had breakfast and stockings!
Jayme got some Harry Potter Legos...might be the cutest things I have ever seen...

The grandparents, Jill and Lindsey all came out for lunch and the day!! {and poor Reverend Clark had to go to work}
as I've mentioned before...Linds likes cats.
Playing Quelf
reading The Divine Conspiracy...a girl after my own heart.
THEN on Sunday afternoon {after the Rev took his nap} we had our Christmas.
My dad looks the same in every picture...
and just in case you forgot about my camera :)
Polariod pictures: coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment