05 January 2011

so this just happened...

Bethany: also. side. note.
chach just knocked on my door and without hesitation i said "no"
me: hahahaha
Bethany: and she just started laughing outside my door
me: yessssssssss
the legacy lives on!!!
Bethany: and now she wants to know if a normal lightbulb size will fit in the fridge
me: WHAT IF THEY DON'T LAUGH AT MY JOKES?
hahahahahahahah charity........
what?
no....
come on tom junior!
even i know that!
Bethany: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
me: fridge lightbulbs are small!
Bethany: yeah but the "socket" is the same size as normal ones
and wait wait
she knows this because she STUCK HER FINGER IN THE SOCKET
I AM DYING
me: WHAT THE H-E-DOUBLE-ELL?? oh mini-tom... GOOD THING SHE STILL HAS FINGERS
Bethany: MINI TOM
YES.
me: good grief
i talk in caps lock to you more than anyone else, just fyi
Bethany: i will take that as a compliment
me: you should
because you understand my hilarity
which really is a short list of people...
Bethany: also, i think chach should just try a litghtbulb. see what happens.
oh yes i do.
many years of laughter at my expense via the witty brain of one miss ashley clark
me: i'm imagining this glowing fridge with a 100 watt bulb in it...
i know. i really should write this stuff down.
Bethany: RIGHT?! that's what we were laughing at!!!!
cause i just put a new one in outside and it's SO bright, and we started laughing so hard at that thought
me: LIKE THE ANGEL LIGHTBULB THAT WAS IN MY ROOM SLASH THAT LAMP SLASH THE FRONT PORCH!!
Bethany: THE ANGEL HAS MIGRATED!
me: ....weirdest sentence of the day...
Bethany: usually happens when we're together.

No comments:

Post a Comment