21 May 2011

Sewing Machine! Project 1.

This afternoon, I put in Pride and Prejudice (yes the BBC version) and used my sewing machine for the first time. :) I love it!!
(please excuse how bad the lighting is in my room in the afternoon and evening...)
Ta-da! An apron!! All I need still is a few buttons. And yes, I did cut my face out of these pictures. I looked like a homeless person today. :)
I had Mr. Darcy, a Diet Coke and my sewing macine. It was an amazing and relaxing day. All I was missing was my mom.

1 comment:

  1. That is so stinking adorable!! I love love love it. You did an awesome job. I am so impressed you did all that in one day. Wait, you are your mother's child...It is beautiful and I am so proud of you. I love that fabric. I have a yard of it myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete